Shenzhen Vision Display Technology Co,.LTD
In recent years, the wide application of LED Display in all walks of life has led to the centralized outbreak of "small pitch". The whole industry has begun to enter the "diversified" development period, and the Led Display market is developing to a larger and broader space. As a leading professional supplier of LED screens, Vision Display has the courage to innovate and break through the limitations of traditional solutions for LED screens. It is good at providing customized solutions for customers and further promoting the technical services of the LED market.
As a high-tech electronic product, we can not ignore the matters needing attention in the use process and daily maintenance. Now the Vision Display will take you to know about it.
●Notes for Fixed Led Display
1. Open the screen: first turn on the control computer to make it work properly, then turn on the large screen of the Led Display Screen;.
2. Shut off the screen: First turn off the power supply of the Led Screen, turn off the control software, and then turn off the computer correctly; (First turn off the computer without the display screen, it will cause the screen to appear high bright spot, burning down the lamp tube, the consequences are serious).
3. Switch screen time interval should be more than 5 minutes.
4. Avoid opening the screen in full-white screen state, because it is in the maximum power state, and its impact current to the whole distribution system is the largest.
●Cautions for LED Display Module
1. LED module is DC + 5V power supply (working voltage: 4.2-5.2V), prohibiting the use of AC power supply; power terminal positive and negative poles are strictly prohibited to connect back (note: once connected back, it will burn the product or even cause serious fire).
2. Power supply voltage of LED display screen: 220V + 10% frequency: 50HZ + 5%; 3. Safe and reliable earth contact, reliable isolation between ground wire and zero wire, access power far from high-power standby;
3. If abnormal phenomena such as short circuit, tripping, wire burning and smoking are found, the power test should not be repeated, and the problem should be found in time;
4. Maintain the stability of the power supply, and do a good job of grounding protection to avoid lightning strike, do not use in harsh natural conditions, especially in strong lightning weather;.
5. It is necessary to supply power to the large screen step by step, because the maximum power state of the whole screen will have an impact on the whole distribution system;.
6. LED display screen is not allowed to play full-white screen with the highest brightness for more than half an hour, in order to avoid excessive current, heating of power cord, damage of LED lamp, affecting the service life of the display screen, it is recommended to play dynamic video mainly;
7. In the process of using the LED display products, the power supply can not be turned on or off continuously, and the operation between the two should be at least one minute apart;.
8. The internal circuit of large screen of LED display is forbidden to touch by non-professionals in order to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit.